Responsible for building user workflows that enable businesses and consumers to purchase a variety of this global Company's products and services.
We are needing an individual that is well rounded, self-motivated, know multiple UI technologies and frameworks and enjoy fast paced development cycles. You should be an individual that is eager to learn new things, strive for excellent code quality, ready to wear multiple hats, and comfortable with pair programming.
You should be prepared to show a portfolio of recent project designs and/or code samples.
• Work with engineering and product leads to define requirements
• Interpreting requirements such as wireframes, prototypes and interactive user interfaces into well-documented front end code
• Execute integrations with third party platforms or APIs
• Write unit test code and maintain high code coverage
• Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
• Deliver on time with best quality possible
• Solid understanding of responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best practices
• Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS or Stylus
• Experience with node and node base dev flows (grunt, gulp, etc.)
• Experience with data visualization APIs (jqPlot, D3, Google Charts, etc.)
• Experience with UI test and automation frameworks (Selenium, Siesta, Jasmine, QUnit, Mocha, Karma, etc.)
• Attention to quality and detail
PREFERRED (But not required):
• Agile methodology experience is a plus
• Previous Mobile (web and/or native) development experience a plus
• Financial Services, Automotive, Healthcare, Collections, Telecommunications, Tenant Screening industry and/or credit bureau experience is a plus