Bahwan CyberTek Inc. (BCT) established in 1999, is an associate company of the 4 billion dollar Bahwan group and is a global IT provider of innovative software products and services. As a CMMi Level-5 organization, BCT is committed to delivering world-class solutions for its customers. BCT's 1850+ professionals excel in engineering and product development, middleware and integration solutions, business process management, business intelligence, business process outsourcing, and infrastructure management solutions. Our focus verticals include Banking, Government, Energy & Utilities and Logistics and SCM. BCT has delivered solutions in twenty countries across North America, Middle East, Far East, Africa and Asia. BCT's offerings span across Product Development, Systems Integration, Outsourced Application Development, Migration and Customization, Training and Consulting Services.
BCT offers strategic solutions for Banks and Financial Services Institutions, Government, Energy & Utilities and SCM and Logistics.
BCT is an Oracle Platinum Partner for Fusion Middleware and E-Business Suite and has been recognized as an SOA Pillar Partner in USA. With BCT's 10 year long association with Oracle as an Alliance Partner, BCT works with Oracle globally in providing high performance cost-effective solutions and brings the experience of 350+ B2B & Middleware Engagements worldwide across multiple verticals for its customers.
Currently we are looking to expand our presence in the US and hiring a Technical Architect to be part of our technical leadership team and based in Boston, MA
- Design and deliver solutions built on the Service-Now platform.
- Assess current state processes, define Service-Now requirements, develop and configure the Service-Now platform.
- Support the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the Service-Now including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements and developing workflow customizations
- Guide implementation team in logical progression in implementing various Service-Now modules
- Three - Five years of experience in Service-Now (SaaS software) configuration and development using the following:
- User Interface - Configure and maintain Forms, Lists, Views, UI Policy, UI Scripts, UI Actions, View Rules, Welcome Page Content, Map Pages, and other UI elements for all currently installed Service Now modules.
- System Properties - My Company, UI, CSS, System, Email, Approval, LDAP, Application, Localization, Security, Users, and Groups.
- Base Import Sets, automated integrations and address exceptions.
- Reports, Service Level Agreement, Notifications, and Alerts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; Service-Now Administrator Certification is a plus.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate.
- Demonstrated project execution skills and experience working directly with clients.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Service-Now platform as well as experience delivering a minimum of two medium to large-scale Service-Now implementations.
- Those include Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog/Requests, CMDB, Project Portfolio Management, Self Service.and Service-Now user license optimization