The Robinson Group has been retained to find the right person for a newly created role. This position can be hired at either a Director or a Senior Director level.
Our client is a well respected and large global organization consistently listed in the Fortune 100.
The environment is high volume data intensive.
The location is Wayne, PA.
The compensation package includes a very competitive base salary, a bonus, long term incentives as well as relocation for the right individual.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the discussion.
This position will have overall responsibility for solutions design, architecture, development and delivery across the Enterprise Business Intelligence domain including:Management reporting, Data Analytics, Customer facing reporting, Data Quality, Data Governance across the enterprise. This role is responsible for setting technology direction as well as delivering tactical business activities and solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining strategy and coordinating efforts across business and technical teams in order to ensure that all Business Intelligence related projects meet strategic objectives.
- Builds and maintains Center of Excellence to support utilization of business intelligence tools throughout business functional teams, including: Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Crystal Reports, etc.
- Drives strategies on approach and tools to support dashboarding, scorecarding and ad hoc reporting.
- Ensures cost-effective design, development, engineering, integration, implementation, testing, and maintenance of the Enterprise Business Intelligence platforms in support of business and information objectives and requirements.
- Identifies strategies to integrate cross-business unit data for analytics purposes.
- Drive innovation in the area of Enterprise Business Intelligence.
- Cultivates and maintains productive working relationships with stakeholders, refining and executing the communications plan.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive and complex budget for development and support of systems.
- Maintains staffing of the organization, mmanaging a diverse team in a multi-vendor environment to develop and maintain the cross-business unit business intelligence platforms.
- Interacts with program sponsors, stakeholders and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met; assists in the post-implementation analysis to ensure that requirements are fulfilled.
- Oversees business intelligence training within IT and business organizations.
- In alignment with the Company's growth and direction, provides overall financial direction in order to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor progress.
- Dynamic leadership ability that can develop and energize multidiscipline, culturally and geographically diverse high performance work teams to learn and apply new skills and techniques to respond to business needs. Experience managing the development and maintenance of an enterprise-wide business intelligence environment and team for a large company
- Understanding of technology directions, trends and strategic business impact on key client initiatives
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly-complex environment using leading-edge technology
- Outstanding ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; ability to communicate with customers, associates and management; solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to establish solid relationships with vendors in support of initiatives; ability to negotiate and manage outside vendors and strategic partners against deliverables
- Good business planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Solid project management skills including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of various diverse scope in a cross-functional environment