The Robinson Group is handling a newly created SAP Lead BW Developer/Architect role for a well respected client.
Open to relocation and sponsorship - position is baesd in Harrisburg, PA
Please send your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
This permanent position will involve both architecture and hands on development.
The position is responsible for designing, developing and supporting the SAP Business Warehouse including InfoObjects, InfoCubes, DSO Objects, DataSources, User Exits, InfoSources, Update & Transfer Rules, and Communication Structures
- Participate in strategic planning for business intelligence solutions by providing recommendations, analysis, pros and cons for strategic choices and direction for SAP BW & HANA Solutions
- Analyze business requirements, needs and objectives and map them to SAP BW / BO processes, solutions and products that are being implemented
- Design and create BW/BI Generic Extractors from the ERP system and other SAP ECC modules
- Explores new technologies and suggests optimal architecture design to include innovative vendor solutions. Plans and runs proof of concepts and trains team in new technology.
- Partners with peers when coordinating initiatives across IS functions; secures the involvement , as needed, to deliver high quality application solutions and support
- Hands on analysis and improvements of existing production processes such as data extraction, data acquisition, query performance and data design.
- Consults with customers across multiple sites, multiple disciplines, and multiple countries to develop BW/BI architecture that supports and enhances the business strategies
- Demonstrates proficiency in areas of business continuity, security and data privacy; ensures systems are designed and built with appropriate levels of protection
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies that can provide competitive business value and marketplace advantage
- Advocates and enforces applicable standards, policies, procedures, and best practices in the implementation and/or maintenance of application or application modules
- Translates business requirements into SAP BW Extractor processes ( SD , MM, FI and PM)
- Lead BW layer Unit and Integration Testing activities and assist in User Acceptance Testing as needed