A leading Manufacturing and Engineering Company in Tulsa, OK is looking for a Software Engineer II to join their engineering team! This is a direct hire, full-time position with great benefits and excellent compensation!
· Develop and maintain embedded software throughout its life cycle for control, instrumentation, and display products.
· Take part in the creation of software requirements and user stories using input from internal and external customers.
· Read schematics and datasheets to develop and debug software, assist in the debugging of hardware using standard engineering processes and tools.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent; Master's degree is a plus.
· 3-6 years’ experience developing embedded software in C or C++ with an RTOS.
· Strong de-bugging and problem solving skills needed.
· Strong written and oral communication skills including requirements specifications and design documentation.
· Familiar with a phase/gate development process.
· Experience with C#, ARM Cortex M3/M4, Agile development i
Qualified candidates please email resumes to email@example.com