A very successful company in the Tulsa, OK area is looking for a Windows Server Analyst to join their growing team! This is a great opportunity to work for one of Oklahoma’s premier companies while utilizing your skills and expertise! Looking to hire immediately!
The Server Analyst is a contributing member of the Global Windows Operations Team and may be responsible for:
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining the operating system and hardware on Windows based servers.
• Participating in Follow the Sun support for global infrastructure servers.
• Developing and promoting standard operating procedures.
• Conducting audits of servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
• Being available to perform tasks outside normal business hours and on weekends as well as being on call for at least one week per quarter.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Provide and update documentation of network and operating procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure a secure and robust environment for the administration system.
- Perform maintenance on servers.
- Perform patch/security updates to physical and virtual servers.
- Ensure proper security protocols and guidelines are followed.
- Protect the network from vulnerabilities.
- Report project status.
- Work with end users or lower-level staff to achieve common goals.
- Provide system analysis/troubleshooting by reviewing logs and working with application teams on production issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires up to three years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures, prescribed and completed with little autonomy.
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Ability to work effectively across time zones and geography
- Knowledge of VCM for reporting and patching
- Knowledge of Symantec Anti-virus
- Understanding of WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, WINS
- Understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy and DFSr
- Knowledge of remote support concepts and tools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Setup, configuration, and problem diagnostics of server hardware including RAID, mirrored disks, and SAN/NetApp
Apply now at
*****Not Sponsoring H1-B Visa at this time.******