Our client, located in Raleigh, NC, is looking to hire a Senior Oracle Applications Analyst.
RELOCATON Assistance is offered by the client.
Senior Oracle Applications Analyst focused on MATIERIAL PLANNING AND MANUFACTURING.
Mission Statement: Support and enhance the capabilities of a multi-national implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite (modules include financials, engineering, costing, inventory management, discrete manufacturing, supply chain planning, purchasing, mobile supply chain applications, and order management).
• Evaluates current and new technologies to improve user productivity and operational performance
• Identifies cost saving opportunities
• Drives process improvements
• Participates in the planning and execution of system and application implementations
• Establishes and documents functional specifications and project plans
• Develops and tests solutions
• Conducts end user training
• Maintains systems documentation
• Troubleshoots problems and works with vendors to resolve issues
• Acts as a liaison between global manufacturing groups and IT teams
• Achieves a high level of internal customer satisfaction
• Ensures high system availability and performance
• Meets project cost and timeframe goals
• Works effectively both independently and as a member of a project team
Attributes / Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent
• 5 years of experience as a business systems analyst
• 3+ years of experience with Oracle Applications
• Project management experience and training
• Proficiency Oracle PL/SQL
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Ability to travel up to 30% within US and internationally
• Oracle R12 is desired, but not required
• International project experience is desired, but not required
• CPIM/CPM is desired, but not required