|The Global Services Organization (GSO) is an exciting part of the Motorola Solutions business, created to deliver innovative service offerings that increase the productivity and efficiencies of businesses and public organizations across key vertical markets. The Next Generation Retail Practice team within GSO is looking for experienced software professionals to guide the solution development that includes requirements gathering, design, development and release of the feature set.|
The Connected Shopper Front-end Developer is responsible for the hands on coding and development of services software which will include the design, implementation, and defect resolution of new and existing product code.
Highly skilled software developer that will be working with a team located in U.S and off-shores. Expected to help define the specification, architecture, develop, test and release a very high quality product/solution working with the development team.
• Bachelors Degree (BSCS preferred) required. Advanced degree a plus.
• 4+ years experience in software engineering
• Very strong object oriented design and development skills.
• Experience with one UI development kit is a MUST.(HTML5/Flex/Swing/Andriod/IOS)
• Experience with HTML5 is a plus.
• Strong computer skills with JAVA programming
• MUST have Java software application experience
• Experience developing large, maintainable software product architectures.
• Strong software design, profiling and verification skills.
• Deep understanding of the concepts behind solid software design: Abstraction, Modularity, Design Patterns, etc.
• Experience with WIFI, 3G/4G carrier systems, SMS, MMS, LBS service is a plus. Knowledge in backend database systems, Inventory systems, Point of Sale systems, CRM systems is a plus.
• Work experience through complete software project delivery cycles.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Self starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks; Goal driven
• Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment