Odesus is a premier information technology consulting company specializing in solutions in Enterprise Data Management and project staff augmentation. For nearly a decade, Odesus has been the go to company providing top quality information technology consultants.
Our direct client is seeking 3-4 telecom technicians for an upcoming rollout project. The project entails unboxing, setting up, and configuring AVAYA phones at the client location. The technicians will be responsible for communicating progress and other details with the Lead Technician and the Client Lead. The ideal candidate has previous phone rollout project experience:
- Organize the rollout in a staging area, unboxing phones, updating firmware, and rollout to new locations.
- Communicate updates with the Lead Tech regarding status updates, daily units installed, and any issues that arise.
- Will be taking direction from the Client Lead regarding all activities.
- Previous Telecommunications Lead and or cabling experience required
- Previous work on a similar project is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills required
- Previous experience with Avaya Phone Systems preferred
The right candidate will be able to start right away and be available for a 4 week project. This position requires candidates to submit to a background check, drug test, and TB testing. Hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday. For immediate consideration and more information please submit your resume as a word document to email@example.com. Apply today!