SSI is seeking a IT Information System Developer who excels in providing support for the clients ERP system including, testing, and implementing databases and reports. Support end users with technical related issues or questions.
- Develop reports for ERP system
- Provide end user support for the ERP system
- Develop, test, and implement databases
- Maintain production ERP environment
- Custom program development and deployment
- Application administration and development
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- 5+ years of experience in Progress Programming version 9 or 10
- 5 years of experience in End User Support
- Basic DBA experience - perform dump and loads
- 1 year Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
- ERP Software Support - 3 years
Plus Essential Skills:
- QAD support - version 2007 Standard Addition (2007SE) on up
- 1 year XML Programming
- 1 year experience in Q-Extend
- Basic DBA experience – perform dump and loads
- Linux Administration
- EAM support – 1 year
- 6 months experience in EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)
- Roundtable usage
- .Net programming
- QAD Reporting Framework
- Perl scripting
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Sophisticated Systems, Inc. (SSI), an ESOP company, just celebrated its 22nd anniversary. Our team drives business results for our clients through our comprehensive and integrated set of information and technology solutions including Business Intelligence and Analytics, Technology Services, Staff Augmentation, Executive Search, Network Solutions and Hardware and Software Sales to our Clients in the insurance, healthcare, government, retail, utilities and service industries.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 614.418.4600 if you are interested in this opportunity.
SSI believes our Response Ability to our community is to give back. SSI, and our employees, are dedicated to playing a positive role in our community by supporting organizations and activities that provide assistance to others.