Role: Strong understanding of ERP systems (preferably JDE) and extensive experience in Agile methodology is key. Oversee the operations and administration of assigned software development projects. Develop, plan and manage projects as well as monitor the performance and progress against documented objectives.
- Manage several concurrent IT related projects from beginning to end.
- Work with Business sponsors to define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project lifecycle.
- Manage project expectations to project owners, sponsors, team members, and other stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
- Establish project timelines and milestones/deliverables using the appropriate tools such as Project Web Access/MS Project.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track and monitor all project milestones and deliverables.
- Degree in the field of computer science or business administration. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years direct work experience in an IT project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- 6+ years direct experience in project management.
- Extensive experience in managing projects using Agile Methodology.
- Deep knowledge of the Project Management Institute PMBOK guidelines and standards.
- Strong familiarity with project management software and financial systems and software.
- Demonstrable experience managing the implementation and enhancements to ERP software like JD Edwards, EnterpriseOne or similar.
- Demonstrable experience managing the implementation of business intelligence and data warehouse tools like MicroStrategy or similar.
- Certified ScrumMaster and PMP certification preferred.
Qualified candidates forward MS word resume, advise required salary range, citizenship status and availability details.