Senior Systems Administrator (Net)
Location: Southlake, TX
Duration: Long term
ATTENTION ALL SUPPLIERS: THE ACTUAL JOB TITLE IS Sr. Backup Administrator: Performs installation, maintenance, patching, upgrades and ongoing backup infrastructure server hardware, operating system, software well as the client portion of installation, configuration, archiving, backups recovery.
• Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or work experience
• Experience in 24x7 environment with on-call responsibilities
• Experience supporting, maintaining and trouble- shooting enterprise-level backup domains
• Experience with Network and SAN operations.
• Advanced experience with Symantec Netbackup 6.X and greater
• Operational experience with tape libraries, Cisco MDS switches and appliances such as Quantum DXI 7500 as well as storage subsystems
• Minimum of 5 years Solaris/LINUX system administration
• Experience maintaining support and automation tools on UNIX platforms
• Experience with monitoring and reporting applications such as Symantec Opscenter Analytics, EMC DPA, HP OpenView
• Experience with vendor management , demonstrating the ability to tickets and push to resolution
• Demonstrated technical and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Primary Skill Requirement
Due to the 24/7 work environment the candidate must reside within a 40 mile radius of the work site location. No exceptions.
"What I know today is not as useful as what I might learn tomorrow."
Warm Regards ….. Satish Thumma
IT Recruiter |SCI Group
Phone: 703-349-4662, 571-295-7558Email:email@example.com
| 8229 Boone Blvd, Suite 100 | Vienna, VA 22182