This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is looking for a multi-faceted, energetic, organized, and detail-oriented person.
The qualified Oracle Weblogic Administrator will be responsible to develop, implement and maintain Oracle Weblogic infrastructure for classified systems in a large enterprise. The position requires an active Secret clearance and is seated in Seaside, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, install, build, manage, support, configure and test Weblogic infrastructure components and connectivity
- Identify requirements needed to operate infrastructure components
- Provide primary Weblogic administration, configuration, and troubleshooting of the web environment and performance issues
- Maintain security in compliance with Department of Defense (DoD) and supporting vendor requirements
- Perform 24x7 on call duties on a rotation basis with the other Weblogic administrators
- Support multiple WebLogic 11g Servers and J2EE applications
- Perform and automate application deployments
- Key participant in the ongoing design, implementation, configuration, optimization, and support of large scale, complex Middleware solutions
- Provide J2EE/Java deployment and support
- Perform scheduled maintenance
- Work with developers and operational staff to provide solutions that fit within the constraints of the environment
- Provide off-hours support as needed
- Document and automate processes within the hosting environment
- Perform proactive capacity planning, including short term and long-term trend analysis, ensuring all infrastructure components are monitored for capacity and stability
- Demonstrate the ability to time-manage and prioritize, take a proactive approach to improving services, and have an innovative and keen interest in learning new technologies.
- Analyzes user requirements and statistics to identify trends and resolve performance issues
- Monitor the Weblogic environment and be able to take proactive corrective action.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support services for web infrastructure
- Provide consulting and support services to identify Weblogic infrastructure operational, monitoring and reporting
- Perform Weblogic related changes following existing change management processes.
- Define and integrate current best practices (technical, security, process) in server infrastructure solution analysis and definition.
- Coordinate regularly with management on solution plans and status
- 5 years proficiency in managing and administering Oracle Weblogic Server
- 5 years or more experience in replication
- 2-3 years of project management skills to manage individual projects to complete within timelines
- Strong WebLogic Administration with expertise in Installation, Configuration, Tuning, troubleshooting and Deploying application
- Use of WLST, Jython and ANT scripting tools to automate and monitor the WebLogic routine tasks
- Experience with JDBC, JMS, WebServices, Security standards, LDAP, SSL
- Experience with HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, Routing, Switching, Clustering, Load balancing, LAN, Oracle RAC
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with UNIX / Linux operating systems
- Analyzes statistics to identify and resolve network problems. Keeps abreast of operational support technologies and industry trends
- High level of self motivation, productivity and attention to detail; be well-organized; have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving
- Active government Secret clearance
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Foundational or expert knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in management information systems, computer science engineering, business and/or related technical field
- Oracle certification is a plus
- System administration experience is a plus
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html.
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.