This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is looking for a multi-faceted, energetic, organized, and detail-oriented person.
The qualified .Net/Sharepoint Developer The selected candidate will develop enterprise applications and web services using SharePoint 2010, C# .NET and K2 BPM workflows against SQL Server and Oracle databases. The development role requires acute decision making skills in a government environment and effective documentation and communication on a daily basis. The position is seated in Fairfield, CA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements
- Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping
- Develop/maintain .NET code related to the various applications existing in the environment.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment;
- Use version management and issue tracking software to document all changes.
- Develop necessary SQL Server database objects.
- Conduct SQL Server tuning to optimize performance.
- Deploy code developed using .NET framework
- Documents existing systems, processes and policies
- Gathers, imports and populates supporting meta-data for faculty and staff
- 4-6 years proven web development experience with C# .NET
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of .NET best practices, frameworks, and libraries
- Proven experience with SharePoint development, preferably 2010
- Understanding and experience with Object Oriented software development
- Application architecture experience
- Experience in design and analysis; project planning
- Ability to work on several simultaneous projects, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables
- High level of self motivation, productivity and attention to detail; be well-organized; have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving
- Active Secret government security clearance and ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Experience with Active Directory and ADFS
- Experience with K2 BPM
- Leadership and client management ability.
- Experience with Web Services and XML
- Advanced degree in business or a technology area with a business focus
- Business process analysis, mapping, and design
- Project management understanding
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or statistics
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html.
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.