Our client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer, Full Stack in San Jose, CA for Full Time (FTE) Position, Please send me your resume with below details in case you are interested...
If you are available and interested, please do send me a word copy of resume along with following details :-
Overall IT Experience:-
Ruby on Rails Developer:-
AngularJS and CoffeeScript :-
RSpec and Jasmine:-
MongoDB and PostgreSQL :
Front End Development and Web Services:-
Earliest availability for the Assignment:-
Earliest availability for the Interview:-
Preferred contact number:-
Best time to reach you:-
Work Authorization (If H1B then provide me expiry date of H1B): -
Are you ready to relocate?:-
Education Details (Month and Years) :-
Title: Sr. Software Engineer, Full Stack
Location: San Jose, CA
Type: Full Time
About Our Team and Your Role:
- We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Identity team in our downtown San Jose, CA office. The team develops features that improve the user experience for the millions of users of realtor.com.
- The Identity team is small, agile and relatively new and we have already shipped a number of features that are used by millions of users, We have many more features in development and in our plans. We are responsible for the full stack related to user data – everything from the database, to the web services layer, to the web front-end.
- The Identity team exclusively uses test-driven development and pair programming. We welcome people with and without experience in our processes as we are constantly trying to improve them.
- Our client is real estate industry gives us access to the best data: millions of listings updated in near-real time, over 100 million property records, and data provided by our millions of users. The technical challenges include: how do we present simple user experiences that distill a complex, ever-changing data set of listings, agents, schools, points of interest, and more? And how do we provide a personalized user experience for a diverse set of consumers and professional users?
About Our Technology Stack: We build on top of best of breed technology, and are constantly evaluating frameworks, third party services, open source libraries, and platforms to determine the right mix given what we are tasked with building. Presently we make extensive use of Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, and MondoDB but we are in no way restricted to that set of tools, and we expect team members to help guide what tools we employ over time. Our current technology stack includes:
- Ruby on Rails (for both web services and front-end development)
- AngularJS and CoffeeScript
- RSpec and Jasmine
- MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Elastic Search
- Deployment both on Heroku and within Move’s data center
- Jenkins and Git for continuous integration and source control
- Integrations with third parties for push notification and email delivery
About You: You:
- Are a smart, curious, full-stack developer
- Have built some “serious” sites/services/apps – ones that deal with complicated business domains or complex user interactions, ideally at scale
- Prefer to work with others, rather than solo (we are serious about pair programming)
- Understand fundamental computer science principles – frameworks are great, but we are looking for developers who understand what it is that the frameworks abstract away
- Have embraced “test first” (Your first instinct before writing code is “let’s write a test for that!”)
- Enjoy working with a complete product development team, including product managers, designers, and business owners
- Like working with big, interesting datasets
If anyone is intrested then please send me the updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org OR i can be reached at 510 493 2023.
Thanks & Regards,
Intelliswift Software Inc.
2201 Walnut Avenue, #180, Fremont, CA 94538|