Job Title: Solution Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA.
Duration: Right to hire
• Leverage incremental architecture and delivery techniques; evangelize test automation and continuous delivery.
• Creatively confront complex and challenging architectural, technical, and business challenges.
• Collaborate with product experts and domain architects to build the future of our capability roadmaps.
• Influence the design focus of project teams to help reduce tech debt and reduce total cost of systems.
• Help establish lightweight patterns and technology (eg: REST+JSON), favoring simplicity and evolutionary architecture.
• Be a thought leader! Mentor, coach, and guide developers and other architects across the organization.
• Write well-written, self-documenting code that follows best practices and design patterns
• Hands on collaboration with development teams - pair frequently with engineers on code development and understand the practical constraints, challenges and limitations of architecture decisions.
• Design and develop monitoring and metrics capabilities that provide real-time feedback to the business and validate architectural decisions.
• Experience leading and facilitating design and architectural review sessions for projects and stakeholders
• Experience writing clear and concise communications and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels
• A minimum of 7 recent years experience in architecture and development, 5 years of which are Java/J2ee specific, is required.
• Practical experience with test automation and continuous delivery
• Experience with REST service architectures and other lightweight approaches to service delivery & documentation.
• Experience developing automated tests.