Our client the innovative global open source vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for a Senior UI Engineer
to play a pivotal role in leading all aspects of user interface development for our line of state-of-the-art identity management products. If you are looking for a demanding and challenging environment in a high-tech, internationally focused environment*now is your chance to make your mark.
We are seeking Senior*UI Engineers
with a passion for developing simple lightweight next generation user interfaces built on the latest technologies.
Our client is the global open source vendor behind the I* Open Platform. Our client identity-oriented middleware powers solutions for thousands of the world*s largest companies and government organizations. The I* vision is to deliver a fully open source platform for the creation of interactive web and cloud solutions using identity throughout. I* products currently include OpenAM, OpenIDM and OpenDJ. Our client's technology is built on open standards and deployed by a global network of system integrator, consulting and training partners. I* products are supported for mission-critical operations by our client's enterprise lifecycle subscriptions.
This is an exciting opportunity for those looking for opportunities in a high tech, internationally focused environment and who are entirely fluent and comfortable with both spoken and written English. Responsibilities:
- Lead all aspects of user interface development for the Forgerock identity management products
- Work closely with the product management, architects, and customers to translate use cases and requirements into simple responsive user interfaces
- Collaborate closely with support and sustaining teams to understand how our customers interact with the products
- Proficient in the design and implementation of modern web applications
- Direct interaction with ForgeRock open source user and developer communities
- Deep understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet
- Solid grounding in modern software engineering practices
- Desire to learn and curiosity to understand how and why things work
- B.S. degree in an Engineering or Science Discipline
- Demonstrated strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working within distributed global teams Highly Desired
- Familiarity with RESTful web services
- Expertise with identity management products and concepts
As a person you are motivated, structured, and autonomous. You like to work within a global team, helping others to do their job more easily. You take pride in your work, knowing that it will be used in mission-critical environments and maintained by others. You like to acquire new knowledge and you are flexible in relation to working with many different types of tasks. You understand that there are some repetitive tasks involved in any position and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and find solutions to every challenge whether large or small.Click here to apply.