Our client is an early stage Tech Startup that has recently closed on more then $4million in venture funding. You will get to work on a small team of 3-4 highly sophisticated engineers and build out a crowd-sourcing platform to collect data in order to produce transparency and structure in an opaque industry. Eventually, you will be scale their software into a Big Data analytics / Machine Learning platform.
We want engineers that have deep computer science knowledge who can build their own APIs, real-time calculation services, Machine Learning ETL based software, and search platform. They will be doing most of their work in Java, JVM, groovy and Scala.
- Able to design and develop systems that can scale easily.
- Engineers that can thrive in a lean startup environment
- No egos! No matter how junior or senior you are, you love to code, you are a true hacker and you can write maintanable clean code.
- Java, deep JVM knowledge of heavy experience with Functional Programming languages like Scala or Clojure.
- Exceptional knowledge of concurreny and multi-threading
Our client will offer competitive base and bonus + an equity package. They also offer full benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to discuss other technology startups in the NY City area, please send us your resume and one of your recruiters will be in touch!