A top Investment Bank is seeking a senior C# WPF programmer to work on building a new Fixed Income Trade Capture Platform. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented Software Engineers to ensure successful project implementation, deliverables, growth, and scalability. We would like someone who has very strong communication skills and is as comfortable with introducing new technologies as with understanding the intricate inner mechanisms of existing systems. You should be comfortable gathering business requirements, introducing robust designs and defending them in front of a team of peers. Able to balance the development of new software with providing level-two support of existing systems.
- 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of experience with C#, .NET, Winforms
- 3+ years of experience of developing real time
- 2+ years of experience of GUI development with WPF
- 1+ years of experience in the financial industry Multi-threaded n-Tier applications
- Deep knowledge of design patterns
- Working knowledge of Test-driven application development
- Exposure to Commercial Messaging Systems Familiarity with trade capture and trade processing applications.
- Willing to learn about different financial instruments in order to effectively converse with the trading desks.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an Engineering discipline