Learn more about Bluebeam here.
Have you ever had a dream so real you felt awake? Where you helped decide how to build an awesome product in a sweet location with smart, cool developers? Take the red pill and come join the Bluebeam engineering team.
Our engineers develop intuitive applications that revolutionize how people collaborate and share data in real time. As part of the Bluebeam team, you will use your expertise to design and develop customer centric applications. You will work in a fast-paced environment were product delivery cycles are measured in months rather than years. You won’t ever see a 300-page specification document here. Instead, we work closely with product managers and customers to extend core functionality as well as design and implement new products and features that make a difference every day for our users.
As part of the Mac development team, you’ll work with Xamarin to develop native Mac OS X applications. You’ll help us solve complicated problems in areas such as code sharing across platforms, graphics performance, and intuitive interface design.
(At this point, you’re thinking, “What the Fig Newton? C# development on Mac?” so here’s the deal: Bluebeam is dedicated to a multi-platform experience. Xamarin lets us share code between native Windows, iOS, OS X, and Android applications while maintaining the look and feel of the native UI. Trust us, it works great!)
In summary, if you are looking for a career where you can develop applications that provide best-in-class functionality and have a direct impact on some of the largest design and engineering projects, Bluebeam is the place for you.
What you’ll do
- Develop the Mac version of Revu ( our Windows flagship application )
- Collaborate with the Mac team and other stakeholders to produce high quality code
- Assist in the design, development, testing, and deployment of the Mac application
What we’d like to see in you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Must have experience developing end-user software
- “Agile” software development methodology experience and test-driven development experience
- Proven development experience using Windows .NET technologies particularly C#
- Xcode and Objective-C familiarity
- Mac OS X development experience ( not a deal breaker )
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Understanding of MVVM design pattern and how to write testable code
- Enjoy working on a Mac OS X system
- Strong ability to analyze problems and formulate effective solutions
- Sharp critical thinking skills, including systems and business analysis, problem analysis and resolution, and sound judgment/decision making ability
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release product environment
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- A Cover letter that reflects your personality and your interest in Bluebeam and this role specifically (no generics please!)