To see what it's like to be a part of Bluebeam Engineering, watch this: http://youtu.be/gC5C4LFxhOo
Bluebeam is looking for a Xamarin iOS Developer to work with the Mac desktop versions of REVU, our flagship application. Your responsibility would encompass using C# to implement a native Mac OS X/iOS application that has its roots in Windows. Xamarin.iOS (MonoTouch) and Xamarin.Mac (MonoMac), technologies that allow C# development on Mac OS X/iOS platforms, are utilized to develop a native look and feel Mac OS X/iOS application.
Have a direct impact on commercial shipped products that provide best-in-class functionality while having a significant impact on some of the largest design and engineering projects. Design, develop and test new software products as well as support existing, released products.
Our environment is fast-paced, having product delivery cycles measured in months rather than years. You will not be given a 300-page specification and told to “implement this.” Instead, you will be given a general task, and it is up to you to design, validate, implement and test. If something you worked on doesn’t work, it’s your responsibility to find the right fix. You will be working closely with other members of the development staff to extend the core functionality, designed and implemented over the past 9 years, to power new products and take existing products “to the next level.
We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work. Our next team member needs to exhibit these qualities as well as meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Must have experience developing end-user software
- Proven development experience using Windows .NET technologies particularly C#
- Should be passionate about MAC OS X/iOS
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions.
- Strong ability to analyze vague problem descriptions and formulate effective solutions.
- Sharp critical thinking skills, including systems and business analysis, problem analysis and resolution, and sound judgment/decision making ability.
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release product environment.
- Demonstrated trait of being a self-starter.
- Able to build trust within the development team by developing dependable good code.
- Know how to interact in a professional environment. Be able to contribute to technical discussions without being overbearing. Be able to see shades of grey instead of black or white when presented with an issue.
- Good communication skills and willingness to work with a large, cross-functional team on a daily basis.
- Xcode and Objective-C familiarity
- iPhone and iPad experience
- Java programming experience
- “Agile” software development methodology experience and test-driven development experience
- MAC OS X/iOS development experience
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Cover letter
Oh! And we made Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ list AGAIN! http://bluebeam.com/us/press-room/articles/11-13-13.asp