We’re looking for a Product Manager.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can turn a conversation into a workflow insight, a workflow insight into a feature requirement, and a backlog of feature requirements into a prioritized plan of attack.
We make software for people who build things for a living. Every once in a while, they let us watch as they build hospitals, submarines, and everything in between. When it’s time to go onsite, Product Management is there, taking notes, asking the right questions, and trying hard to look natural in work boots and a hard hat.
…but you’ll spend most of your time in a stylish office building, surrounded by very personable and talented Software Engineers, helping to make a product that people love and depend upon for their livelihood.
If you can crack a smile and throw back the occasional post-work craft beer, that helps too.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in software product development initiatives; preferably as a Product Manager
- Demonstrable experience and aptitude for articulating functional requirements to Engineers
- Demonstrable experience in building and presenting a product roadmap
- At least one shipped product to your name…preferably one you took from concept to completion
- A Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science / Engineering a plus
- The ability to honestly assess and articulate your strengths and weaknesses, and what you do and don’t know… chronic bulls#$%ers need not apply
- All that stuff other companies ask for: flexible, likeable, well-presented, excellent written/verbal skills, able to work with others, etc… you’ll need that too.
- Experience in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction fields
- Past (successful) experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- An MBA never hurts
- A cover letter demonstrating your personality… not your life story. If you’re thinking of sending us the same cover letter you send everyone else… don’t.
- A resume
Celebrating our 11th year, Bluebeam Software is a leading developer of PDF-based collaboration solutions for technical professionals. Now being recognized as one of the most rapidly-growing technology firms in the United States, we are made up of people who like to push the limits, be different and do great things. At Bluebeam hard work is recognized, new hires are encouraged to share their ideas, and the environment is friendly, energetic and fun.
Compensation is based on experience. Bluebeam offers full-time employees excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
To learn more about what it is like to work here, watch THIS! http://www.bluebeam.com/work-at-bluebeam.