QA Analyst is responsible for coordinating the testing and certification of new development, enhancements and defects. This role may execute and/or monitor the automated and manual testing processes and report testing results to the product team, product owner and other stakeholders.
* Learn and understand the business and the functionality of its products
* Write manual and automated test cases as warranted.
* Set up and configure testing environments.
* Execute manual tests as needed.
* Perform Functional, System, Regression and Performance/Load testing.
* Detect software quality issues, report and track them to resolution.
* Collect and report testing results tot he product team and stakeholders on a regular basis.
* Review system defects and ensure they are adequately retested when fixed.
* Contribute in post-implementation and production support as required.
* Develop and maintain test plans for software quality assurance.
* Execute test plans in coordination with development schedules.
* Participate in the testing of Production Emergency Bug Fixes.
* Keep current on product trends and technology innovations.
* Perform on-demand testing as requested.
* Lead drive and generate appropriate QA deliverables, such as test planning/strategy documents, test cases, text execution, defects, general config and environmental support for testing the system under test.