Over the past 30 years, our client has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results
The position is responsible for daily management of highly technical professional team implementing Enterprise Product Catalog (EPC) Data and Software solutions to the enterprise. Team responsibilities include working with the business owners to elicit requirements, design, develop and maintain high quality data solutions to the enterprise. Enterprise Product Catalog is a system crucial to the environment and the team works directly with all stakeholders to ensure accuracy of data, usability of application, and stability of environments.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Maintains team strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Responsible for managing the day to day Software Development Lifecycle; assignment of tasks, design of solutions, integration of code, and deployment.
- Works effectively across various teams/customers.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, clear communication, with high attention to detail.
- Maintains staff through hiring talented individuals and training employees.
- Maintains quality services through enforcement of organizational standards.
A successful IT Manager II will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university and one plus years of experience
- Experience managing development resources in an enterprise setting
- Experience with Continuous Integration solutions; such as Jenkins/Maven
- Experience in the following: Windows 2003/ 2008, Java/Object Oriented development,Data Architecture, SQL, and Product Catalog technologies
- 1+ years managing individual contributors; setting goals, managing expectations, establishing career objectives, etc.
- Experience managing combined offshore / onshore teams