Our client is a Fortune 1000 Financial Services company that has been ranked as a Top 100 Company to Work For the past 8 years.The IT Operations team is looking for an energetic individual that enjoys problem-solving, making a difference, and creating simple solutions. We are looking for an articulate professional with integrity, focus, and a clear determination to make things better every day. The IT Production Scheduling Analyst will be responsible for the job scheduling environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement new jobs and workflows within the scheduling environment to support daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly dataflow processes.
- Design and implement monitoring to ensure performance, stability, and scalability of the job scheduling environment and associated systems.
- Support the Code Deployment workflows, ensuring adherence to change management guidelines and quality-control standards.
- Analyze existing processes, objects, code, and workflows to ensure implementation of best practices and continuous improvement.
- Ability to respond to client needs as raised in Service Desk tickets.
- Four-year degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of three to five years experience in a technical role with experience in Job Scheduling in a large environment. Financial industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrates solid working knowledge of Job Scheduling software packages and concepts (CA Autosys 11.x preferred).
- Experience with industry-standard, third-party management tools and scripting languages is strongly desired; including FTP, MoveIt , PGP, NDM, and Windows Batch Files.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple and understandable explanations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.