Attention I.T. professionals! Our clients are talking about TeamSoft!
With over 40 clients in the Midwest and Eastern Seaboard, TeamSoft will give you the best exposure to the widest range of I.T. careers possible. Whether your interest is Direct Hire, Contract-to-hire or Consulting, TeamSoft has you covered.
Get started today!
TeamSoft is seeking aWindows 8 (8.1) Tablet Imaging Specialist for our client in Princeton, New Jersey.
Our client is seeking a Windows 8 (8.1) OS Tablet Implementation specialist, Win8 Work, Windows 7 Thin Client Design and Configuration.Looking for someone who has already built Windows tablet image (corporate level) in Windows 8.1. Ideally more than once. The project will be 6 month long.
Previous Windows 8 OS tablet experience is required.
Working with Sr. Engineers, transition requirements and specifications without a lot of guidance. Strong documentation is necessary. Brand of tablet is not important, this client does not use iPads.
Well Qualified Candidates will have the following experience:
- Windows 8 OS Engineering / Imaging,Customization and Configuration experience
- Expertise in MicrosoftDeployment Toolkit (MDT), Task Sequencing, Driver injection
- Windows 8 Group Policy (GPO) / PreferenceSettings
- Windows Recovery/ Partitioning
- MS Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Must haveexperience in image configuration documentation
- System CenterConfiguration Manager (SCCM) 2012 Operating System Deployment (OSD) deployment
- Balance Security / Usability Approach Best Practice knowledge
- Windows 7 ThinPC image creation and configuration
See what TeamSoft has to offer! Website: www.teamsoftinc.com
We provide a full range of benefits to our hourly employees, as well as our salaried professionals. TeamSoft is known throughout the area for providing the finest I.T. talent to our clients.
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.