Marvin Test Solutions is a premier aerospace Test & Measurement company with a solid position in the Aerospace and commercial markets. Marvin Test Solutions (MTS) is located in Irvine, California. MTS is growing and needs qualified test engineers for a several new programs involving test system and TPS development. This position may require limited travel.
You will work in an exciting and fast-paced environment designing and integrating test systems and Test Program Sets (TPS) for commercial and military electronics. Your daily activities will include design and integration of hardware (Interface Test Adapters - ITAs) and software (TPS development).
Required Technical experience/knowledge: (no need to apply if you don’t meet these minimum requirements):
- BSEE or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of analog & digital electronic circuits
- Windows-based test software development with design tools such as, ATLAS, ATEasy, LabView, Visual Basic, Visual C++, LabWindows, etc. (5 years minimum)
- Designing circuits using schematic capture packages such as Protel, Orcad, etc. (3 years minimum)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- Developing analog and digital circuits
- Developing TPSs for microprocessor-based circuits
- Developing TPSs for MIL-STD-1553/MIL-STD-1760 products
- Ability to undertake a full TPS development project
Marvin Test Solutions is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. The company offers a competitive benefits package & an exciting work environment. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (949) 263-1203