Compusearch is currently seeking experienced Business Analysts to support our software development team.
If you enjoy the creative process and would like to be part of an energetic team in a fast paced technology environment – we are looking for you.
Consult with clients to understand and assess their business processes, existing systems, and problems or objectives related to them
- Refine the understanding of these needs through workshops, interviews, and other client interactions as needed
- Analyze and translate client needs and/or problems and use this information and analysis to:
- Write formal functional requirements
- Write formal functional design specifications
- Write detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify application to be used internally by the product development project teams
- May be called on to lead cross functional product teams to coordinate the development of application customizations and enhancements
Some travel may be required with the possibility of travel to the client site for meetings (e.g., requirements gathering).
Experience, Skills/Abilities, and Education:
- BA or BS degree with 2 years related experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to visualize abstract concepts
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly verbally and in writing
- Good sense of visual design and layout basics
- Ability to think like a software end user
- Understanding of the psychology of how people use technology
- Self starter and solution oriented
- Security clearance or the ability to pass a clearance investigation preferred. U.S. Citizenship required
Physical Requirements: Qualified candidates will need to be able to move/traverse throughout work facility, be able to remain in a stationary position for significant amount of the work day, be able to operate a computer, and communicate frequently with co-workers.
Equal Opportunity Employer