- Global Support for all deployed versions of the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Software
- Perform the support, operational, monitoring and control activities of the Messaging Services, Outlook Client, including all supporting components / tools / processes for proper operation.
- Supports the Microsoft Outlook Client Software services and supporting components (i.e. – O365 Exchange Platform, LYNC, Windows 7 etc.) offered to customers.
- Provides daily support direction and communications to external support team members within area of responsibility.
- Ensure external support team members have appropriate trainings, processes and tools necessary to perform job functions.
- Ensure effective collaboration between team members and other support teams (i.e. – issues, resolutions, planned service interruptions etc.)
- Work with team members to ensure operational and support coverage as required.
- Monitors operations status and provides detailed reports as appropriate.
- Provides fourth level support and operations for all Microsoft Outlook client related issues.
- Ensures day to day operations (i.e., but not limited to performance monitoring, capacity management, event monitoring) of Outlook Client and supporting infrastructure (Exchange) and the necessary actions are taken.
- Identifies and resolves problems that may impact daily operations.
- Provides support and assistance to customers to identify and resolve technical problems.
- Escalates issues / problems to other internal/external support organizations as necessary.
- Reviews and ensures compliance of technical operating instruction manuals, system documentation, work instructions, processes, standards and procedures.
- Performs technical analysis of Outlook Client performance bottlenecks, and software changes and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Execute change management activities as required.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Contributes/supports an environment which fosters a high-performance and innovative organization
- Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct and behavior in dealing with team members, colleagues, costumers and outside contacts.
As this is a support and operational position the ability to work different shifts and provide weekend on-call support is required.
- 3 – 5 years of IT experience in operations and system management tasks, and creating PowerShell scripts.
- 3 – 5 years of extensive proven experience and excellent professional skills with administering/support/engineering of Microsoft Outlook Client and related technologies (i.e. – Exchange, LYNC, Windows7/8 Network functionality.)
- More than 2 year experience supporting a globally spanned (international) environment and 2 year proven leadership experience is a plus.
- Proven capability to work in an organization with direct and indirect reporting lines in a matrix set-up
- Ability to communicate effectively and motivate team members
- Proven track record working with multinational teams As the role is part of a global organization, willingness for required traveling is important.