General Position Description:
Consults and collaborates with various project team members such as Sales Engineers, Project Managers, Field Technicians and external personnel to ensure the deployment of projects are completed in above-satisfactory form.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
* Timely and technically-assured installation of complex systems, include CISCO, software, hardware, and cabling on clients premise for all provisioning order types
* Timely and technically-assured maintenance of software and hardware on clients premise as required
* Resolution of technical issues on client premise
* Report status/completion information at the end of each activity
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Candidates with a security background, must have five (5) plus years experience including three (3) plus years network security experience.
* Strong Cisco infrastructure skills required multiple firewall experience (PIX, ASA and Checkpoint). CISSP/CCSP preferred
* Extensive knowledge of network design, implementation & infrastructure Voice over IP experience with Cisco and Nortel products preferred Cisco IP Telephony experience (CallManager, IP-IVR/QM, Voice Gateways, Mid-level IP networking for LAN/WAN engineering) , IPCC Express or Enterprise, Unity & MeetingPlace
* Strong overall knowledge of Call Center space (inbound, outbound, email, chat,voicemail)
* Experience with queue options for routing to voicemail, informational mailboxes/scripts, real time and historical reporting, on demand monitoring and recording, the enhanced agent application and the supervisor desktop application
* Experience with advanced applications such as; prompt and collect "screen pops", Skill based routing, expected wait time, priority queuing, IVR, XML parsing, HTTP triggers, eNotification services, TTS, vXML and ASR Candidates with a wireless background, should be well versed with solutions around Wireless Networking technologies.
* Prefer candidates who have acted as the lead or sole engineer on large, multi-site multi-platform systems.
* Ability to collaborate and work successfully with teams vital to the role. IPT WAN design experience a plus
* Excellent oral and written communication customer service skills required High School diploma or higher
* Ability to travel as required by company; travel 5%-50% depending upon client installation
* The person in this role must also demonstrate the following: the ability to appear for work on time; the ability to accept constructive criticism; the ability to maintain and develop positive team cohesiveness; and the ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Department: Professional Services