Vlocity is recruiting Quality Engineers to join our fast growing company in San Francisco. These engineers will have the unique opportunity to devise the strategy for testing Vlocity’s vertical apps that are being built from the ground up using the Salesforce Platform.
You will wear the customer hat, take ownership and develop deep product and domain knowledge around our vertical applications. You will work in a highly agile environment, with product managers, engineers and customers, as well as with our leadership team, using iterative and test-driven design methods.
- Develop testing strategy, test plans and detailed test cases.
- Test Entire stack of Vlocity’s vertical applications.
- Identify and leverage tools and automated solutions to test thoroughly and quickly in a repeatable fashion.
- Develop clean maintainable automated tests programmatically and leverage continuous integration.
- Raise clear detailed bugs, participate in bug discussions and follow them to resolution.
- Always have a pulse on the quality of the applications you own and assist management with go, no-go decisions.
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required, specializing in computer science or similar engineering.
- 5+ years of experience testing applications in enterprise environment.
- Experience with cross browser testing of web applications and familiarity with the browser quirks.
- Experience with testing of web services, business logic and enterprise integrations.
- Strong knowledge of testing principles, process and authoring of test documents.
- Thorough understanding of databases, SQL and scripting.
- Good understanding of OOP patterns & experience with Java.
- Hands-on development of automated tests using tools like Selenium web driver, Selenium Grid, Appium, TestNG and Maven.
- Experience with automated testing of REST web services
- Experience doing performance, security testing is a strong plus
- Experience with CRM, Force.com and the SalesForce1 platform is a plus
- Experience with testing of mobile applications, preferably on both iOS and Android is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States