*Halcyon Solutions is growing! We are adding (WPS / BPM Installation and Migration Expert) to our team!
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 4 - 6 Months + Expenses Paid
Tasks may include:
1. Review current WPS 7 topology.
2. Design and recommend IBM BPM 8 topology, to include HA, DR, and IBM Business Monitor
3. Recommend and test upgrade path
4.Perform upgrade in DEV, QA, UAT, PROD, and DR, as schedule allows
5. Work with staff and verify solution conforms to all compliance and audit requirements.
6. Develop interim DR strategy and include disk usage and future DR strategy into upgrade plan
7. Document, implement, and test HA
8. Recommending and implementing application and messaging security
9. Recommend and develop monitoring processes with staff
10. Recommend and develop backup processes with staff
Required skills: BPM 8.0.1 installation Data and process migration WPS 7 BPM 8.0.1 The person should be familiar with WPS V7 operations, infrastructure architecture, and application architecture, and have experience with WPS Advanced V7.5 or IBM BPM V8 Advanced. Our infrastructure is a MS Windows VM-based topology and our applications include long-running business processes
Halcyon Solutions, Inc. is a Central Ohio-based IT Solutions company, specializing in Application Development (Java/.NET), ERP (SAP, Oracle), Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Microsoft Technologies (SharePoint/Dynamics). Halcyon also provides valuable business transformation services to its clients through its best in class methodologies, domain expertise and process knowledge from its own Software Development Center located in Dublin (Columbus), Ohio.
The company, which is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, has also received or been nominated for numerous awards including Number One Fastest Growing Company, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur, Small Business of the Year, Top CAT and Microsoft Heartland Partner of the Year.
In addition to our success in the business marketplace, Halcyon is also focused on contributing back to the community. Halcyon recently launched the Veterans Workforce Development Program, aimed at helping US Veterans find jobs with our clients. Under this program, Halcyon provides FREE technical training to Veterans and assists them through their entire career search. In recognition of its social contributions, Halcyon was named a Finalist for the 2010 and 2011 Corporate Caring Awards by Business First and received the 2011 Pillar Award for Community Service.
To apply to this position, please forward your resume to (email@example.com) or call me on 614-339-5602