We are seeking Microsoft .Net Professionals for multiple roles in Dallas, TX
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our clients include JP Morgan, Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Bank of New York Mellon, Royal Bank of Scotland, Barclays, ING, Credit Suisse, AIG, American Express, TIAA, Citigroup, GE, BP, CIBC, and Goldman Sachs, to name a few. Our staff of 4000+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web Services and Business Intelligence.
Duration: Long term
Location: Dallas, TX
- 6+ years of n-tier application development skills using .NET 3.0/3.5 or 4.0 Framework, C#, SQL Server,
- Experience with Design Patterns, Multi-tiered Component-based Modeling and Programming
- Experience with SSIS packages, developing SSRS reports.
- Strong in Database Design and Programming (Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, DTS Packages, SSIS, PL/SQL) using SQL Server 2000/2005, and/or Oracle 9i/10g.
- Must be a strong team player and have good communication skills.
- Software design and documentation skills.
- Experience developing software applications throughout the full SDLC.
- Ability to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology, business units and senior leadership.
In case the above opportunity matches your skills and interest, please share your updated at Rakesh.Dogra@synechron.com