Synechron is looking to onboard Websphere Architect for our client which is one of the leading Mortgage Servicing and Lending Company.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our clients include JP Morgan, Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Bank of New York Mellon, Royal Bank of Scotland, Barclays, ING, Credit Suisse, AIG, American Express, TIAA, Citigroup, GE, BP, CIBC, and Goldman Sachs, to name a few. Our staff of 4000+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web Services and Business Intelligence.
Duration: Long term
Location: Lewisville, TX
- Hands on experience with Deployment/Administration of Websphere environment and building the environment from scratch.
- Experience designing System Oriented Architecture (SOA solutions (e.g., with web services in environments such as J2EE and/or .NET)).
- Knowledge of WebSphere runtime topologies (JMS, SI-Bus, etc.).
- Experience with multi-platforms: Z/OS, AIX, HPUX, Solaris and Windows and strong hold on underlying principles of various operating systems.
- Experience using WebSphere Integration Products to include product installation and configuration, development, and production support.
- Strong experience with Best practices for setting up L2 – L2 Support environments.
- Experience working in multilayer, multi-environment and ability to communicate across multiple platforms
SYNECHRON - - 4,000+ professionals globally. - USA | Canada | UK | The Netherlands | UAE | India | Singapore | Hong Kong | Japan