I'm Rashmi from Aricent Group.Aricent Group is a global innovation, technology and service company focused exclusively on communications. With 10000+ employees,800+ customers and operations in 19 countries Aricent 10000+ is a strategic supplier to world's leading application, infrastructure and service providers.
Aricent Group is seeking VOIP Testers for Tampa FA location.
- The responsibility includes working as a domain expert in diverse & complex Strategic Network, NExT initiatives within VOIP Provisioning arena.
- This involves in-depth knowledge of the business process, Network, Provisioning systems involved.
- The position will need strong partnership with business counterpart to evaluate business need.
- The responsibility includes building a strong business / end to end flow ownership among the certification team.
- The position will require successful partnership with development teams, Engineering Lab [ME], E2E/IST and other System Test organizations, project PMs to collaborate and communicate issues/risks to make the certification process visible, effective and on-time.
- The position will require ability to transform functional, business and system knowledge into effective test case planning and execution.
- Work with development organization to resolve issues on a timely manner. - Maintain & Develop custom scripts for automation using automation testing tool. - Prepare daily status reports with Progression and Regression results including issues, if any.
- Strong analytical skill and ability to solve complex business problems will be required.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 6 - 8 years of experience working as System test engineer, Senior Quality Assurance engineer. 6+ years' experience working in Telecom domain a MUST. - Had contributed in one or multiple Verizon Flagship / strategic product offerings in the VoIP Provisioning & Activation arena.
- Posses understanding & visibility into end to end product offering and architecture, preferably Type2 Ethernet, VoIP.
- Outstanding communication, analytical skills and ability to function in a globally diverse work environment.
- Had earlier track record of strong partnership with business - 5+ years' experience in Test Planning, execution, tracking tool, preferably HP QC. - 3+ years' experience in Advanced Automation scripting using Automation testing tool, preferably HP QTP.
- Detail understanding of IP Contact Center, IP Toll Free, IP IVR, Hosted IP Centrex, BroadSoft, PBX, SBC, SIP trunking, CPE Gateway, VoIP Technology.
- Able to understand Business Requirement Document and translate them into effect Test Plan/ Test case
- Experience & strong background in networking technology such as Layer 1/ 2/ 3 switches, routers and firewalls.
- Has natural ability to be detail oriented and to be a problem solver.
- Need ability to provide or evaluate business solution and associated business benefits for a complex VoIP business and architectural solution - Minimum BS/BA degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent Engineering Stream.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7324226850
Thanks & Regards
Assistant Manager -TA
197 State Route 18, Suite 3000
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Direct +1 732-422-6850
Home +1 609-558-5591
Fax +1 732.837.1190