I'm Rashmi from Aricent Group.Aricent Group is a global innovation, technology and service company focused exclusively on communications. With 10000+ employees,800+ customers and operations in 19 countries Aricent 10000+ is a strategic supplier to world's leading application, infrastructure and service providers.
Aricent Group is seeking Software Testers for Tampa FA location.
- Broadband layer 1 technologies like ROADM, DWDM
- Layer 1 equipment’s understanding like Fujitshu , CIENA
- Layer 1 Inventory management
- OSS ordering – Provisioning space
- EMS interactions
Job Description – Software testers E2/E3 level (Preferred Telecom Testing Exp 5-10 years)
- Experience in Broadband Order Entry & Management, Provisioning/Circuit Design, NMS/EMS Discovery and Implementation, Activation, Billing, Service Fulfilment.
- Experience in Layer1 Inventory creation and management for Wireline Services.
- Experience on Layer2 Equipment’s (Switches/Routers).
- Broadband Service Provisioning inclusive of MPLS, DS1, DS3, SONET/SDH, ETHERNET…etc. and All OSI Layers and their functionality.
- Understanding on Network Topology Creation (Metro Rings/Mesh, Regional, ULH Network) with Transmission techniques like ROADM, DWDM.
- Understanding on various Vendor equipment’s (FUJITSU, CIENA, ALCATEL-LUCENT, TELLABS etc.)
- Understanding the Processes of SDLC including Testing Life Cycle (Agile Methodology).
- Experience in various types of testing like Sanity testing, Functional testing, System Integration, and Regression testing.
- Experience on Traceability Matrix and Test Plan, preparing and executing Test Scenarios/Cases based on Business requirements and Technical Specifications .
- Experience in Defect Tracking, Bug Reporting and preparation and publishing of Test Reports .
Defect Management Tools like HP Quality Center
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7324226850
Thanks & Regards
Assistant Manager -TA
197 State Route 18, Suite 3000
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Direct +1 732-422-6850
Home +1 609-558-5591
Fax +1 732.837.1190