I'm Rashmi from Aricent Group.Aricent Group is a global innovation, technology and service company focused exclusively on communications. With 10000+ employees,800+ customers and operations in 19 countries Aricent 10000+ is a strategic supplier to world's leading application, infrastructure and service providers.
Aricent Group is seeking a technical resource for Java developers with ATG eCommerce Framework and Endecca Search Engine
No H1B sponsorship
- Assists the lead developer and or developers in analysis, design, development, and performance optimization of web application.
- Able to develop Java, j2ee solutions including UI web presentation skills
- Assists the lead developer and project manager during project cycle with technical / project details along with scenarios on the scope includes new code or changes in existing code
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
- Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout the life cycle of the project
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment.
- 5+ years experience in Java, J2ee, JSP, JQuery, JSON, HTML, XHTL, XML/XSD, Web design. Candidate must be proficiency in MVC framework and Oracle-Bea App Server, and Oracle Database. Proficiency in Eclipse, Source Code Control System, Photoshop, and other software deemed necessary as new media progresses
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems
- Proficiency in ATG eCommerce Framework and Endeca Search Engine.
- Proficiency and implementation skills on ATG based application is required with large scale implementation a plus.
- Experience and hands-on on one of the following products: Oracle ATG Commerce, Commerce Service Center (CSC), Endeca Experience Manager or Page Builder
- Development experience on an Oracle ATG platform is a major plus although experience in developing in any major, Java platform is also highly desirable
- Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
- Understanding of build processes and tools (ANT, Maven, automated builds, continuous builds)
- Knowledge on developing applications, templates, and components for Adobe CQ5 product(WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX); ExtJS, Web Content Management system development experience
- Strong experience in CMS(Content Management System)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7324226850
Thanks & Regards
Assistant Manager -TA
197 State Route 18, Suite 3000
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Direct +1 732-422-6850
Home +1 609-558-5591
Fax +1 732.837.1190