Genpact, Jawood Healthcare Solutions, is seeking a Systems Analyst Senior with knowledge of the NASCO Processing System.
Duties will include:
• Perform analysis of multiple areas within the NASCO Processing System (NPS); results of analysis will be documented in detail and shared with others for approval
• Participate and contribute to requirements determination sessions
• Ensures project technical members follow the QR processes, policies, procedures and standards established by the client, a major health insurance company
• Perform quality reviews and obtain necessary approval of documentation from appropriate customers, team members, leadership, and others
• Prepare and monitor progress on requests for systems changes (CSR) based on approved requirements
• Direct other team members through systems development phases - requirements, analysis, design, test preparation, testing, implementation, and post-implementation warranty
• Develop business/technical requirements, test plans and test data
• Coordinate test execution activities with other team members (internal and external)
• Take the lead in identifying and resolving issues
• Oversee the systems development process employed by the team
• Develop work plan activities using Microsoft Project
• Responsible for the day-to-day (technical) execution of the project delivery including requirements validation, design review, test planning, testing, operational preparations and implementation
• Prepare detailed status reporting as well as attending and participating in project meetings
• Hands-on prior project experience in NASCO Claims Processing Systems and benefit file is a plus.
• Knowledge of health insurance systems preferred
• Minimum of 5-7 years of health care payer experience with some knowledge of claims processing is a plus
• Previous experience working on medium-sized software development projects with 5-10 team members
• Previous experience with systems and application development
• Previous experience preparing written requirements, test plans, and other project deliverables
• Previous experience executing test plans, test strategies, defect tracking, and work plans
• Experience using formal project delivery methodology
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Previous experience in health care claims processing is a plus
• Experience leading small to medium-sized project teams
• Previous experience with test data preparation - 837 transactions is a plus
As part of our compensation package, we offer Medical and Dental, Short Term Disability, Limited Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and a 401K program after 6 months of employment. Additional benefits are also available.
Genpact, Jawood Healthcare Solutions offers outstanding opportunities nationwide!
The best surround themselves with the best. Join our team today - Apply NOW!
Visit www.jawood.com to see more of our great job opportunities!