Our client in San Ramon is looking to hire a hands-on BI Manager asap!
The candidate will be responsible for managing the technical delivery of medium to large project to the EDW and downstream systems. Will ensure adherence to the banks data warehouse delivery standards including architecture, development and data quality standards. Proactively manages project deliverables and collaborates with the PMO team and the business group in ensuring that the project is delivered on time meeting user expectations.
- Responsible for managing and successful delivery of medium to large scale warehouse solution in a retail banking environment.
- Proactively engages with cross delivery teams to build solution, influences change through negotiation building scalable and flexible solutions.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a strong partnership with the internal and external IT and business teams.
- Collaborates with business functional leaders by analyzing and evaluating business requirements; diagnose the design, propose/design alternatives and recommendations. Plans and coordinates the implementation of new data requirements
- Demonstrable experience showcasing hands-on approach to implement data and information solutions that meet or exceed expectations and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards
- Ability to analyze and understand data and data patterns quickly and can connect data to business process.
- Validate data models from Data Integration perspective for current projects as well as other impacted projects
- Designs ETL processes by leveraging Informatica Power Center 9x and Hyperion/OBIEE Data Integration tools. Ensures ETL process is developed in modular fashion and reusable objects to enforce consistency timely development. Reviews ETL production design for performance optimization
- Can effectively articulate technical details into business equivalents or vice versa in a group setting
- Lead ,mentor and manage ETL / Data quality developers
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Management Technology or related field related field required.
12+ Information Technology experience with 8+ years Enterprise-level data warehouse environment using Informatica, Oracle, Teradata and BI Technologies.
5+ years of proven experience in managing medium to large DW/BI projects from inception through implementation
3+ years of experience leading complex data management engagements in an in-house/outsourced model
4+ years in banking and financial services is preferred
Please send a Word copy of your resume to Urmila at email@example.com for immediate consideration!