Java Web Developer Consultant for Largest Online Retailer
Our client is seeking a Java Web Developer Consultant for Largest Online Retailer. Andiamo Partners represents numerous financial services and technology firms as a Tier I recruiting vendor.
To apply for this job, please visit Andiamo Partners' Career Page by clicking here.
As member of the Engineering Group for a division of the largest online retailer in the world, the software development engineer's primary task is to write high-quality, maintainable and robust code, often in Java. This includes working with a variety of groups including Development Managers, Product/Program Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Business stakeholders and array of other engineers. In addition, the development engineer supports the design and development of the team's applications and supporting services.
- Education: Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Computer Science
- Experience: 5+ years of industry experience in building scalable distributed systems based on SOA, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- A solid grounding on CS fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in Computer Science / related field).
- Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills.
- Mastery of tools of the trade including any of the modern programming languages (Java, C/C++ etc.).
- Prior experience with Java/J2EE, Apache Tomcat, and Hibernate.
- Deep specialized domain knowledge in building and architecting scalable and distributed systems and adoption of engineering best practices - programming techniques, algorithms, design patterns, agile development and frameworks.
- Expert knowledge in performance, scalability of enterprise system architecture.
- Be able to thrive in an ambiguous environment where change is the only constant.
- Be a team player with high energy.
- Excellence in technical communication with technical and non-technical cohorts.
- Strong analytical skills and an out-of-the-box thinker.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Andiamo Partners | 90 Broad Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10004
View our open positions at jobs.AndiamoPartners.com
Why work with an Andiamo Partners Recruiter? Check out our LinkedIn Career Page
Andiamo Partners is a globally recognized provider of human capital services to top tier financial institutions and technology firms. Andiamo Partners has an impressive client list that includes firms such as Goldman Sachs, Amazon.com, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Bloomberg, HSBC, NASDAQ, Audible, Moodys as well as many other major financial services firms and prestigious hedge funds.
We pride ourselves on building and maintaining relationships with our candidates throughout their careers. We have highly valued relationships with our clients, and recruit for their locations in NY, NJ, CT and London.
Andiamo Partners specializes in the following:
Equity (Stocks, Options, Futures, Structured Products, Swaps), Fixed Income (Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, MBS, ABS, Bonds, Treasuries), Hedge Funds, Program Trade, Prime Brokerage, Quantitative Analysis, Commodities, Foreign Exchange (FX), Mutual Funds, Retirement Systems, Clearing Houses, Exchanges, Asset Management, Client Connectivity / FIX, ECN, ATS, EMS / OMS, Market Data, Reference Data, Security Master.
Application Development & Integration - Java/JEE, C/C++, C#/.NET, Python, Ruby, etc., Infrastructure Management, Project Management/Business Analysis, Database Management, Information Security, Quality Assurance, Desktop/Helpdesk Support, Trade Floor Technology, Executive IT Management.