WE ARE LOOKING FOR A "Mid Level IT Business Analyst" WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIRED SKILLS
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, or management information systems
- 5-7 years of progressive experience as a business analyst working with information technology.
- Previous experience in non-profit or event environments a plus.
- Strategy and Planning
- Collaborate with project managers and project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish user classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Chart existing business processes in order to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals.
- Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Prototype new procedures for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in operating systems across the organization
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment (ROI) analyses for proposed changes to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of process analysis in order to define impact, outcome criteria, and measure-taking actions.
- Procurement and Deployment
- Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participate in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Participate in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org