Client is seeking a Cyber Reverse Engineer. The ideal candidate will be an individual capable of working with malware and multiple teams in a commercial products environment. This person should be able to strip malware through its core through static and dynamic analysis, providing actionable indicators and being able to write comprehensive reports. As with any cyber ninja you must know the host and the network. You will also be called upon to assess potential threats and conduct research into advanced malware anti-analysis techniques. This person should have excellent communication skills to be able to blog about malware activities and findings for customers to understand and action. If you have want it takes to combat threats and contribute to a growing and team oriented environment, we wants you. Required Skills:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Must have a minimum of 6 professional experience
· Must have at least 4 years of cyber security(incident handling, it security administration, etc)
· Extensive knowledge of security concepts and techniques
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in malware detection and prevention, static and behavioral analysis
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in reverse engineering executables, including use of IDA Pro, OllyDbg
· Solid understanding of computer virus, exploits, ethical hacking techniques and current malware trends
· Solid understanding of networking protocols and network traffic analysis
· Strong scripting skills (shell/perl/python/tcl)
· Strong software development experience using C/C++ and version control frameworks
· Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, topology, and security), operating systems (Windows/UNIX), and web technologies (Internet security).
· Experience as a systems administrator (Windows/UNIX)
· Excellent understanding of Microsoft Windows architecture, file systems, and core applications.
· Excellent technical writing skills
· Ability to work under minimum supervision and deliver reliable and timely results
· Familiarity with encryption/decryption algorithms and technologies
· Working knowledge of YARA, ClamAV or similar and development of their signatures
· IDS or IDS like tools operation and signature creation
Reputable security certifications such as GIAC, ECH or CISSP
Full relocation expenses shall be provided!!
Please contact Manisha at 949-415-5476 or email at email@example.com for immediate consideration!!!!!!