Electronic Test Technician - Audio/Mobile Device Applications
Johnson Service Group, a leading Engineering Staffing and Consulting company has an exciting position with our high performance voice and audio processor client, a leader with mobile device applications.
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- 2-5 years of experience with board and system level testing, troubleshooting, debugging and repairing.
- Utilize lab test equipment including oscilloscopes, logic and spectrum analyzer and audio analyzers (Audio Precision).
- Design, develop and execute test procedures and processes for standardization and repeatability.
- Test systems are utilized for internal engineering evaluation and customer SoC testing and simulation.
- Experience in developing and executing automated SoC testing is a plus.
- Good understanding of schematics, ECO's and related documentation.
- Experience with audio signal processing evaluation is highly desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and critical and creative thinking skills.
- Highly detail oriented and well organized.
- Must be a team player and self-starter - highly motivated and flexible in a small to medium team environment.
- Must be able to work independently and collaborate well with internal colleagues and clients (as required).
- Will consider military electronics training and technician background.
Education: Military Electronics training/experience and/or AS Degree in Electronics or equivalent is preferred.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Length of Contract: 4-6 months +
Please contact Manisha at 949-415-5476 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!!!!!!