Teamcenter Applications Developer - NX and ProE
Johnson Service Group, a leading IT and Engineering Staffing company has an immediate long-term contract position with our high profile defense services customer in the Sterling Height, MI area.
Summary of Job Scope:
- 5-10+ years of experience with Teamcenter data models, Teamcenter NX Integration and Teamcenter ProE integration.
- Must have strong Teamcenter Development skills.
- Solid understanding of Workflow module, NX Manager, Structure Manager, Query Builder and organization.
- Working knowledge of NX and ProE.
- Experience in supporting end-users with Teamcenter, NX and ProE.
- Troubleshoot Teamcenter, NX and ProE usage issues.
- Teamcenter, NX and ProE administration, installation and configuration experience.
- Experience with software/tools for tracking support calls.
- Will generate weekly status reports.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation, and testing of internet/intranet web sites.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to interact with team members and end-users.
- Ensure product and process predictability for a range of products and materials, including composites.
- Develop, modify and test applications software to improve efficiency of business operations.
- Perform modification, testing and debugging on vendor-supplied utilities and packages to ensure fit with current operating environment.
- Prepare detailed specifications to use in product design and development.
- May produce program and user documentation for applications developed within the department to ensure that client access to product is efficient and user-friendly.
- Design, code and maintain applications to ensure applications are efficient and updated on a regular basis.
Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent is desired.
Location: Onsite at Sterling Heights, MI
Length of Contract: 9 months
Please contact Manisha at 949-415-5476 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!!!!!!