3 month contract position!!!
Johnson Service Group has a contract position for an Oracle EBS Functional Support Analyst, to perform duties providing functional support to users of an Oracle E Business Suite Version 12.1.3+ ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning System) that include but are not limited to Financials, Projects, Grants, Human Capital and OBIEE.
Major Job Duties:
- Provide expert instruction, assistance, and functional support services for ERP, Oracle E Business solution, resolves, or consults with technical support and assists in resolution of issues; logs issues and their resolution in a problem tracking system ( i.e. HP Service manager 7)
- Troubleshoots and triages end user issues for Oracle EBS to identify cause as end user error or system error and contacts appropriate personnel or technical support; enters, maintains, and audits data in an ERP system; assists with correcting data errors using Oracle ERP Tools; creates, maintains application setup documentation for Oracle EBS , run or assist in running routine system processes such as payroll, accounting year end closing processes, and data interface imports and exports
- Create, validate, schedule, and execute cross module ad-hoc reports; analyze and manipulate data using available software such as a BI Reporting tool, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Establishes, or assists in establishment, enforcement of application security for Oracle EBS which includes users, menus, responsibilities for Core financials, OM, HR, Self Service Modules; maintains configuration and setup tables in EBS
- Schedules, facilitates, or participates in meetings related to supported enterprise business solutions; acts as a liaison with other public and private agencies and individuals, business units, and software vendors
- Provide ongoing training for users through verbal and written communications, and assist with education of/communication to business units regarding system modifications and business processes
- Supervises lower level employees and assists with coordination of assignments, review of work, provides input for evaluations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of, telephone, office, and on-line etiquette, standard office procedures, practices and policies, personal computers, and related software applications
- Working knowledge in the use and application of reference materials and on-line help materials to research and solve complex problems
- Working knowledge of functional areas and inter-local government agencies business processes and standards
- Considerable knowledge of system and functional analysis methods
- Working knowledge of database design, access, extraction, storage, security, and recovery procedures and methods.
- Knowledge of workflow troubleshooting, re-assigning, setup
- Knowledge of compliance and accepted auditing procedures
- Functional expertise in Oracle Applications Versions 12.1.3+ modules (interdependencies, table structures, systems administration)
- Skilled in organizing and integrating information from a variety of sources
- Skilled in defining systems security and control procedures.
- Skilled in communicating technical information to non-technical users
- Skilled in developing, reviewing, and editing technical documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction
- Ability to be a team player and build consensus with others
- Ability to ascertain facts through testing and observation, analyze needs and procedures accurately and logically, and to test system segments to determine requirement adequacy
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with others within an outside of the organization and to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to train others and make presentations
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word proficiently.
- Ability to compile, organize, and interpret data, and analyze information to solve problems.
- 5 years experience with Oracle Financials
- Local presence
- Experience with Oracle EBS Finance Modules: GL, AR, Projects/Grants, Inventory and Fixed Assets in R12
- Experience with AME Workflow configurations
- Experience with requirement gathering, analysis, design, development and customization within R12
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture
Please contact Manisha at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 949-415-5476 for immediate consideration!!!