An Amazing Fast Growing Social Media Publishing Company is Seeking a SR Web Appilcations Devloper to join their team
The Senior Web Application Developer (PHP/Zend) that will participate in all aspects of architecting and developing new and innovative applications. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and new product development in an established company that is rapidly growing. This is a great opportunity for an engineer looking to expand their well-established career, who is excited about cms application development, data analysis, and solving complex problems and who enjoys working with technologies like PHP, AWS and Zend
- Contribute to the architecture and ongoing development of a cloud based CMS application.
- Create and extend RESTful APIs used across our internal systems
- Continually improve technical processes (tools, builds, etc.) to get us operating more efficiently
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to the project lead
- Take over and inherit existing code and refactor and extend the software
- Be able to function in a team environment
- Must be able to show examples of developing business ideas into functioning software
Minimum 5 years of PHP engineering experience (LAMP, Ubuntu)
- Proficiency administering large databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with creating RESTful endpoints using the Zend framework for consumption by backbone.js, ember.js, angular.js, REACT, JQuery
- Successful track record of delivering quality results in fast paced, delivery focused teams where development occurred in multiple branches simultaneously (GIT)
- Decisive, action-oriented individual who learns quickly, works independently, and takes ownership of open issues
- Proficient in commercial software development practices (version control, issue tracking, product schedules and deliverables)
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications
- Experience with mobile Web development is desirable
- Experience visualizing data metrics & analytics a plus
- Python experience is a plus
Contract to hire position.
Please contact Manisha at 949-415-5476 or email at email@example.com for immediate consideration!!!!!!