SOFTWARE RELEASE ENGINEER - AUDIO SoC ALGORITHM
Johnson Service Group, a leading Engineering Staffing and Consulting company has an exciting position with our high performance voice and audio FPGA client, for mobile device applications.
This consulting position will interface with our client's Algorithm Engineering team to deliver current and next generation voice and audio processing technologies. Responsible for managing and coordinating algorithm releases, as well as automating and improving the current process. Requires a self-motivated engineer to establish and improve the best practices of a team with a proven track record of delivering world class technology.
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- 3 - 5+ years of related Software Build & Release experience
- Ensure algorithm features among different product generations and release cycles are complete, consistent, documented and reproducible
- Coordinate software releases with internal engineering and test teams to ensure all teams have a common understanding of release contents
- Evaluate, improve, and deploy test and release methodologies
- Daily activities may include: code merges, branching, labeling, and handoffs.
- Bug (issue) scrubs
- Run tests and create reports on code health
- Improve testing and release frameworks and automate via script and Jenkins when possible
- May interface with other teams on test organization based on use cases
- Document process and provide how-to wikis
- Experience with C/C++ and/or MATLAB
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with software development methodologies and best practices
- Experience with scripting (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Audio and DSP knowledge is a plus
- BSCS or a BSEE
- MSCS or MSEE is a plus
Location: Mountain View, CA
Length of Contract: 3-6 + month
Please contact Manisha at 949-415-5476 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!!!!!!