Founded in 1997, Answerthink (www.answerthink.com) is a division of The Hackett Group, a global strategic advisory firm, and leader in best practice advisory, benchmarking, and transformation consulting services, including shared services, offshoring and outsourcing advice. Utilizing best practices and implementation insights from more than 7,500 benchmarking engagements, executives use Hackett's empirically based approach to quickly define and prioritize initiatives to enable world-class performance.
We are searching for highly talented professionals in the Finance Business Intelligence area, specifically candidates will possess the following types of skills: Ability to lead a client engagement team through the entire life cycle of a project, Facilitate the gathering of key requirements and client needs for an overall solution, Lead the development of a conceptual design for an overall business intelligence solution.
Specific experience is required with the design and implementation of SAP BPC (Outlooksoft) software. Functional expertise with the following key processes: Financial close and consolidation process, Planning and budgeting process, Management reporting. CPA designation is a plus.
Specific process experience within the shared services environment needs to include Accounts Payable, General Accounting, Payroll, Reporting, T & E, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Collections and Close the Books.
Directors are primarily responsible for overseeing projects and developing business. They apply well-honed consulting, project management and functional skills in the management of major projects. Further, Directors are involved in business development such as project diagnostics, proposal development and sales calls. Director’s responsibilities include:
- Generating business
- Managing engagement teams
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Providing technical/functional content
- Presenting conclusions and recommendations to senior client management
- Providing solution implementation assistance as required
- Developing leading industry insight to present to clients
- Managing client relationships
- Leading, coaching, developing and supervising the efforts of junior staff
- Active involvement in the development of Answerthink's functional/industry practices
- Active involvement in Firm building activities including recruiting, training, performance management, etc.
Directors will typically have –
- 10+ years related consulting experience with a top tier firm
- Exceptional understanding of Finance and Accounting practices within targeted industries and consulting service lines
- The ability to effectively generate new business
- Outstanding client relationship skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional project leadership abilities
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the firm places high emphasis on relevant personal qualities: entrepreneurial, creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated, professional, and collaborative.