The Oracle Identity Management Sustaining Engineering team is currently seeking a Principle/Senior Sustaining engineer to join our growing team. Our team is critical to the ongoing products in the Oracle Identity Manager team.
The Oracle Identity Manager is a highly flexible and scalable enterprise identity management system that is designed to administer user access privileges across a company's resources throughout the entire identity management life cycle, from initial on-boarding to final de-provisioning of an identity. Oracle Identity Manager is built on a state-of-the-art Java EE architecture. Java EE is a standard, robust, scalable, and secure platform that forms the basis for many of today’s enterprise applications.
Location: Redwood Shores (CA) with Full-time with full Oracle benefits. Sorry no corp to corp or 1099.
We currently have sustaining/maintenance engineering opportunities in both UI development and backend server development. We work with Java, J2EE, SOA, Web Services, SPML, LDAP and Database technologies on the backend and ADF and WebCenter technologies for UI. We are also involved in standards activities, customer engagements and integration with a wide variety of Oracle and third party products.
Members of our team currently perform tasks such as the following:
- Sustaining/maintenance software engineering including: hot fixes, customer interaction, tight deadlines, etc.
- Re-Architect, design and implement next-generation Identity Administration features
- Work with third-party software vendors to achieve product integration and interoperability.
- At times, participate in on-call rotation for off-hours coverage
We are looking for Principled/Senior Software Engineers (PMTS) with experience in the following areas:
- 7+ years of Java and J2EE software development experience
- 5+ years of development/sustaining in server/backend software development
- Passion for Sustaining/maintenance software engineering (hot fixes, customer interaction, tight deadlines, etc.)
- Strong background in Servlets, JSP, Tiles, JDBC, JMX, JMS, and/or JavaMail,
- Application Server background in WebLogic (preferred), JBoss or WebSphere
- Protocols like: XML, SOAP, ORB, etc
- Utilities and Frameworks : Eclipse, Ant, XDoclet, log4j,Struts, JSF, ADF (optional) etc
- Database: Oralce DB, SQLs, PL/SQL, performance tuning techniques.
- General: Good problem solving techniques, knowledge of well known algorithms, Middleware services like transactions, security, etc.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related degree.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Qualified candidates may e-mail resumes directly to Oracle Corporation Recruiting for immediate consideration. Please email email@example.com with “Sustaining Software Engineer-Redwood Shores” on the subject line for consideration. IRC2109862 IRC2169705
Prior to consideration for a position opportunity, Oracle Corporation asks for each candidate to register for their respective targeted position athttp://irecruitment.oracle.com. To complete the process please register as a user, then enter the applicable IRC code in the Keyword(s) search field.
· Logon to https://irecruitment.oracle.com and create a user profile · Keyword search IRC2109862 or IRC2169705
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle Supports Workforce Diversity