TRUGlobal Inc. specializes in delivering services to companies competing in today's business-to-business marketplace. We offer in-depth knowledge and expertise of industry-specific business processes, enterprise applications and integration with legacy systems. In addition to US-based companies, we support global organizations seeking entry, expansion or refinement of operations.
TRUGlobal has an immediate opening for the position of *(Linux/Unix System Administrator) with one of our client in (Sunnyvale,CA).
Duration: 12+ *Months
- Significant, proven experience working in a UNIX environment as a System Administrator/Engineer
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including application and network-level troubleshooting ability
- Experience supporting a large-scale production deployment
- Proven experience developing tools and automations using scripting languages (e.g., perl, sh/bash/tcsh, etc.)
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent experience
- Apache/SVN/RPMs/Open Source (such as Puppet) application support experience
- Experience leading peers and demonstrating accountability for area of responsibility
- Experience organizing projects and reporting on status as well as driving issues to resolution
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Apache, performance tuning concepts, and web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven / Self-motivated
Preferable Job Qualifications
- 5+ years experience administering large-scale UNIX installations (ISP background a plus)
- Experience with network designs, protocols, and troubleshooting.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of: C, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java
- Experience with mySQL and commonly deployed database systems
- Experience with high volume websites and deploying services to international audiences
TRUGlobal is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with an outstanding corporate culture. Please visit us at www.truglobal.com to learn more about us.
TRUGlobal Inc. | email@example.com | www.truglobal.com
Office:925-271-0607 | Fax: +1 (650) 403 4500