Our long-running energy-sector client is looking to add a couple of seasoned SAP FICO Developer, withheavy emphasis in CO, to their team. This client is a leader in their field and they are growing !!! This is a tremendous opportunity.
The client will be drilling down into CO expertise. This is the functional area of need.
General Position description: The Senior Business System FICO Developer has the responsibility for investigating and identifying options for developing and improving business systems for the designated functional area and bridging the needs of the business with the use of IT. This Senior Business System Developer is categorized by:
1. Planning Strategically – The analysis of the strategic Software development direction for the designated functional area and aligned with the Client Roadmap. (when available)
2. Operating/Business Model Analysis – The definition and analysis of the Process Definition and Design
3. IT/Technical Business Analysis – The interpretation of business rules and requirements for technical systems (generally IT) and execution of IT Application Development Projects.
4. Collaboration: Building networks with relevant Business delegates and IT personnel. The Senior Business System Developer is distinguished from the Business System Developer by the types of projects assigned and the independence with which work is performed.
* Analyze and understand systems process and business requirements in the client environment from end to end for the designated Application area/module.
• Able to think and work across functional areas.
• Configure the Application to facilitate designated processes and transaction flows.
• Work closely with other project team members to understand integration between the designated area and other Business Application areas.
• When assigned as lead Developer for IT Projects perform Project Management tasks
• Assist / take lead with coordinating and solving complex process and transformation issues within designated application area/module.
• Assist / lake lead in data cleansing and migration.
• Assist/take lead in conversion and implementation task at various client sites.
• Support relevant user community in implementation of the new systems and processes.
• Assist the local Support Teams including the delivery of user training and documentation.
• Support and advise Process Owners in process and application improvements.
• Be up to date regarding current and future system capabilities for the designated application area/module.
• Contribute to specify, test and verify ERP related security.
* Grounded in leadership and interpersonal skills
• Experienced in information system life cycle methodologies
• Basic project management skills
• Master Computer science degree or equivalent experience
• Meets industry and technical certification or accreditation requirements or equivalent – (example: SAP certification or by practical / technical experiences)
• 10 years of experience and practical knowledge in the designates area
• 8 years configuration experience within designated functional area.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills to analyze business requirements and translate them into system-supported solutions.
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities at one time and be very results-oriented.
• Must work well both independently and in a team environment.
* Must be a self-starter.
• Familiarity with Microsoft technologies and environments.
Apply now !! Our client offers a healthy salary and bonus and compensation plan.