This Technical Product Mgr will work with Systems Driven Product Development (SDPD) team leaders on planning, interacting with customers, developing business plan development and strategy definition. This position will focus on creating use cases, stories and requirements as well as customer interaction in this space under the direction of senior product mangers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing stories, use cases and requirements for SDPD based on input from customers and key contributors within Siemens PLM.
- Works with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace.
- Continues working with development, sales and product marketing to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Performs essential activities across multiple product lines.
- Represents company plans and product strategies to customers, industry analysts and internal stake holders.
- Education: bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in engineering or computer science.
- 10-15 years in system engineering, software product development and/or technology sales & marketing.
- Preparing and delivering internal and customer facing presentations, authoring white papers, positioning documents, marketing content/deliverables and developing content for training courses.
- 5+ year's Systems Engineering, Behavioral modeling, model management and embedded software development.
- Practical knowledge/general experience: Behavioral modeling using tools from providers such as MathWorks, LMS, Vector Dspace, project management and configuration management systems.
Compensation and Benefits: Siemens provides a flexible benefit program that is carefully designed to support your health, your financial security and your work-life balance. The variety of benefits and amenities available, in addition to pay, provides you a total package.