Enhance Fibersim to maintain its competitive advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain/enhance the composite part modeling capabilities of Fibersim
- Design and develop new Fibersim functionality
- Support and maintain existing and new code
- 3 yrs experience C++ development
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Knowledge/Experience of Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- 1+ yrs experience with Geometirc modeling, Graphics, CAD or Robotics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent technical problem solving capabilities
- Self-starter who can juggle a variety of different responsibilities
Compensation and Benefits: Siemens provides a flexible benefit program that is carefully designed to support your health, your financial security and your work-life balance. The variety of benefits and amenities available, in addition to pay, provides you a total package.